Franco has been the masonry contractor of choice for all of Pittsburgh’s new sporting facilities, including PNC Park, Heinz Field, and the Consol Energy Center.
Additionally, Franco has performed work at Stage AE on the North Shore, Station Square, and The Waterfront. With vast experience in this industry, Franco has worked over the years on a wide variety of sports and entertainment facilities.
Sports and Entertainment Facilities:
- Lady Luck Casino
- Carnegie Mellon University Stadium
- Chatham athletic fitness center
- Consol Energy Center, Penguins Arena
- Heinz Field, Pittsburgh Steeler Stadium
- Meadows Racetrack & Casino Parking Garage
- North Shore Entertainment Complex
- American Eagle Amphitheatre
- PNC Park, Pittsburgh Pirates Stadium
- Presque Isle Down
- Rivers Casino Riverfront Development
- Roy McKnight Hockey Center Shadyside Academy
- UPMC Sports Complex
- YMCA Homewood/Brushton
- YMCA Market Square Place
- YMCA Penn Hills
- YMCA Thelma Lovette
There is no question that over the years, Franco Associates has been involved in a wide variety of commercial construction and masonry restoration projects. We are proud of all of them — from those that are large and high visibility to those that are smaller and more community focused. Visit our Project Gallery to get a “birds eye” view and sampling of just a few of our projects as you evaluate our strengths and capabilities.