Franco has been a major component of both the healthcare and hospitality industries in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Franco has completed projects for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) at Shadyside, Oakland, and Monroeville, as well as Allegheny General Hospital.
- Children’s Home of Pgh. Replace Facility (Penn Ave)
- Children’s Hospital Clinical Services Building
- CHP Research Bldg. & Staff Garage
- Magee Womens Hospital – ICU
- Magee Women’s Hospital “O” Level
- Magee Women’s Research Institute
- Mental Health Pavilion-VA Healthcare-CARES Phase 2
- North Pavilion Addition- UPMC St. Margaret
- UPMC- Clinical Lab Building
- UPMC East – Monroeville
- UPMC Northwest Behavioral Facility
- UPMC Passavant Pavilion Addition
- UPMC Posnar Tower Addition
- UPMC Presbyterian- ED Infill
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital E.R. Renovations
There is no question that over the years, Franco Associates has been involved in a wide variety of commercial construction and masonry restoration projects. We are proud of all of them — from those that are large and high visibility to those that are smaller and more community focused. Visit our Project Gallery to get a “birds eye” view and sampling of just a few of our projects as you evaluate our strengths and capabilities.