Monuments, including the Pittsburgh Tribute to Children (Fred Rogers Memorial), the Korean War Memorial, and the Pittsburgh Police Memorial, all on the North Shore of Pittsburgh, are another of Franco’s areas of expertise.
These types of projects showcase Franco’s craftsmanship, attention to detail, creativity, and commitment to important community projects.
- Armstrong Cork Factory River Bulkhead & Trail
- BST-3 Sculpture Wall
- Canal Square N.S. Riverfront
- Flight 93 Memorial
- Fred Rogers Memorial (Statue)
- Heinz Hall Garden Plaza Waterproofing
- Hillman Library Exterior Stone Restoration and Plaza Renovations
- Mary Schenley Fountain
- Mazeroski Statue
- Mellon Square Park
- North Shore Riverfront Park / Riverwalk
- North Shore Riverfront Park, Tribute to Children
- Point Park University Public Space Enhancements
- Point State Park- Fountain Rehabilitation
- Ralph Kiener Sculpture
- Schenley Plaza – University of Pittsburgh
- Triangle Park @ Three PNC
- UPMC McKeesport Frew Memorial
- Water Feature, Point Park University
There is no question that over the years, Franco Associates has been involved in a wide variety of commercial construction and masonry restoration projects. We are proud of all of them — from those that are large and high visibility to those that are smaller and more community focused. Visit our Project Gallery to get a “birds eye” view and sampling of just a few of our projects as you evaluate our strengths and capabilities.